MarketsTech, LLC provides strategic advice and guidance to companies interested in improving their ability to reach industry-specific verticals. With deep expertise in capital markets, we help companies learn how to manage an industry approach inside the financial services vertical and then extend the knowledge gained to any industry vertical in which they want to do business.
Our focus is on helping you identify new market opportunities for your business and improving your position within the markets you’re already in with a dedication to providing you with practical, actionable strategies for landing, expanding and on-going business operations.
|Services we provide
||How we work
- Capital markets industry vertical programs
- Business case development
- Product strategy
- Networking in the industry
- Market entrance & validation
- M&A advisement
- Gap and competitive analysis
- Collateral and messaging reviews to ensure industry language and key drivers are accurately represented
- Channel and partnership strategy
- Analyst relations guidance
- We only hire senior people. We bring in the expertise you need to make the right decisions.
- We do our homework. Strategies get market tested by actual decision makers before they become part of a roadmap.
- We are selective. We have to believe in your company to get others to believe in you.
- Affirmation and validation are not always synonymous. Expect honesty even when hurts.
- We are here to help you create products that make competitors want to copy you and not the other way around.
Set time aside to speak with us. Expect to leave the conversation with a new perspective or idea.